Prepared for all contingencies as well as normal ongoing maintenance, AEC Electricʼs state-of-the-art equipment, and trained technicians are ready to meet all of our clientʼs needs.
Upon arrival at your facility, our technicians know your manufacturing process, machinery, and electrical needs, so they can efficiently maintain or repair your equipment and company assets.
Our experienced and highly trained staff can install and maintain your electrical systems to minimize unscheduled shut downs and equipment failure.
We Specialize In
- Retrofitting and additions
- Maintenance, Repair And Replacement Work
- Emergency And Standby Power Generating Systems
- Additional Electrical Circuits
- General Troubleshooting And Repair
- Switchboard Installation
- NEC Code Corrections
- Subcontracting to General Contractors
- OSHA Violation Corrections
- Energy Management Systems
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Motor Control Centers
- 120 – 480 Volt Circuits
- 3 Phase Circuits
- Explosion Proof Work
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- LED Parking Lot Retrofits
- Warehouse LED Lighting
- Interior LED Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured